Sunday, December 5, 2010

Holi-daze!


When the holidays throw you a lemon…

Make Lemon Drop shots? Okay that isn't how it goes but damn it iffin it ain't the way it should be.

I'm not a fan of Christmas. I used to be, you know, when I was a kid and stuff. Now a days, not so much. No.

I do love the Christmas lights, the seasonal pumpkin spice lattes, candy canes, holiday parties, etc. But the stress of actually shopping with money you don't have in weather that is less than desirable with people not so full of holiday cheer really sucks the fun out of the holiday.

This year I'm going to try my damnedest to enjoy it though with a Lemon Drop shot (or twelve). Now if I could just get a lemon without having to get dressed & leave the house.

Lemon Drop Shots
Vodka
1 tbsp sugar
1 lemon wedge
Fill a shot glass with vodka. Dip lemon wedge in sugar, bite and hold the juice in your mouth. Shoot the vodka and lick your lips.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may make you think you are whispering when you are not.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

KiK loves comments, feedback, and suggestions. Got something to say? Say it. If you'd prefer to contact Kimberlee directly, send an email to: kimberlee [dot] bourdon [at] gmail [dot] com