Sunday, December 5, 2010

You can't make me wear a bra!

One thing that I've held onto for dear life from my childhood is Pajama Days. If there is any chance that I can *not* put on a bra, *not* go anywhere and stay in pajamas all day - I'm all over that like flies on shit. Today is "hopefully" one of those days. It's going on 1 p.m. and so far I haven't had one adult responsibility that has made me leave the house. Huzzah!

Honestly, other than sharing the fact that I am anti-getting dressed today, I have nothing else to share. Viva la Pajama Day!

Oh and unrelated: It's now snowing on my blog.

"The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of a world and wake up in another quite different, and if this is not enchantment then where is it to be found?"
J. B. Priestley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

KiK loves comments, feedback, and suggestions. Got something to say? Say it. If you'd prefer to contact Kimberlee directly, send an email to: kimberlee [dot] bourdon [at] gmail [dot] com