Monday, January 10, 2011

Snowmageddon 2011

It only looks innocent...

We finally got a load of winter snow in Kansas. Nothing like the blizzard we had last year but who knows, just because it's late doesn't mean it's not prepared to give us hell. Normally when we get anywhere from 5 inches or more I telecommute instead of driving the 36+ miles one way into Overland Park through what is best described as Mario Cart snow covered highways. Today though I decided to take my chances. It was either stay home with three kids cooped up since all the schools closed due to inclimate weather or take my chances on the road. Here I am bloggity bloggin' from my warm corner cubicle miles away from home - I think I chose wisely.

Kid-less Free Coffee! Bawk! Bawk!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

KiK loves comments, feedback, and suggestions. Got something to say? Say it. If you'd prefer to contact Kimberlee directly, send an email to: kimberlee [dot] bourdon [at] gmail [dot] com