Monday, January 3, 2011

C'mon Already...


These days nothing can seem to move fast enough. I'm ready to GO GO GO! Everything else is just... crawl crawl crawl. I've been in Kansas for three years now (as of Feb 8th, 2011), just waiting and waiting and waiting some more for something to happen. This is the year baby, oh yea 2011 - I can feel it.
  • Wedding? Eventually.
  • My first house? I hope so.
  • A raise? Oh hells yes! Mayhaps.
  • A hammock in the shade? Make it so.
I raise my glass, a toast to making it happen - anyone who dares to stand in my way can lick my glass.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

KiK loves comments, feedback, and suggestions. Got something to say? Say it. If you'd prefer to contact Kimberlee directly, send an email to: kimberlee [dot] bourdon [at] gmail [dot] com