Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Blizzard of Oz 11'


Welcome to Oz and our very first, possibly, real snow in 2011. We knew it was coming, thought it was somewhat exaggerated (Scoff! 9-14 inches?) and some of us actually prepared for it anyway. While the droves of panicked Lawrencians flooded the grocery section of Target last night buying up milk, diapers, formula & bread – I was casually strolling the aisles in search of Red Pepper hummus, the perfect companion flavor of  Wheat Thins, a package or two of brat-dogs & some buns. Not to mention that last night I made heaven on a plate with my rendition of Nachos ala Kimberlee, but I digress. This doesn’t make me smarter than the other folks, just cooler :p

So here I sit after a hummus breakfast attempting to get some work done (real-job sort of stuff) while snowed in with 3 kids who are hyped up on brownie bites, sugar cookies & Sunny Delight. I may need to take my chances outside!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

KiK loves comments, feedback, and suggestions. Got something to say? Say it. If you'd prefer to contact Kimberlee directly, send an email to: kimberlee [dot] bourdon [at] gmail [dot] com