Follow by Email

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Blizzard of Oz 11'


Welcome to Oz and our very first, possibly, real snow in 2011. We knew it was coming, thought it was somewhat exaggerated (Scoff! 9-14 inches?) and some of us actually prepared for it anyway. While the droves of panicked Lawrencians flooded the grocery section of Target last night buying up milk, diapers, formula & bread – I was casually strolling the aisles in search of Red Pepper hummus, the perfect companion flavor of  Wheat Thins, a package or two of brat-dogs & some buns. Not to mention that last night I made heaven on a plate with my rendition of Nachos ala Kimberlee, but I digress. This doesn’t make me smarter than the other folks, just cooler :p

So here I sit after a hummus breakfast attempting to get some work done (real-job sort of stuff) while snowed in with 3 kids who are hyped up on brownie bites, sugar cookies & Sunny Delight. I may need to take my chances outside!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

KiK loves comments, feedback, and suggestions. Got something to say? Say it. If you'd prefer to contact Kimberlee directly, send an email to: kimberlee [dot] bourdon [at] gmail [dot] com