Tuesday, February 8, 2011

It’s been… a journey.

So as of tomorrow I will have officially been a Kansan for 3 years. Not only is it my 3 year anniversary of moving from Hawaii to Kansas but it’s also the 3 year anniversary of launching a real-life relationship with the love of my life, Hawks. As most stories these days go, we originally started our relationship online, in the virtual world of Secondlife. We met, hung out, fell in love and I decided that it was time to end one chapter of my life to begin another — with him.
So here I am.
More in love with him than the day I stepped off a plane into the unknown.
Thankful for him, everything we have & the things we still have to look forward to. (Though I know that I don’t show it nearly as much as I should).
*enter the mush*
Dearest Hawks -
You have been my rock, when I needed stability. You’ve been soft, when I’ve needed hugs & comfort. You’ve been my comic relief on bad days when I needed a smile. You’ve been my best friend, when I’ve felt alone. You’ve been my logic, when mine has flown the coop. You’ve been everything that I’ve needed when I’ve needed it and I just hope that I’ve done the same for you. We may have had our ups as well as our downs but I love you and there isn’t anyone I’d rather stumble through life with. Here’s to our future…
Love For Always & Forever,
Happy Anniversary my heart…
Your Jells <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

KiK loves comments, feedback, and suggestions. Got something to say? Say it. If you'd prefer to contact Kimberlee directly, send an email to: kimberlee [dot] bourdon [at] gmail [dot] com