Wednesday, April 27, 2011

KCCC 2011

Yea, that was me trying my hand at doodling - again. Someday I might actually perfect it. I've tried different versions of "me" and can't come up with one I truly love. It's a process.

So tomorrow kicks off the annual Kansas City Corporate Challenge or KCCC for short. That doodle? Yea, that basically sums up how I feel about KCCC.

Tomorrow night Goop & I will join others at the KCCC Kick Off Party & one mile walk. Then things get really interesting. This Saturday I will compete in partners Disc Golf. I've never played. Ever. I'm not even sure of the rules. I think it's basically like real golf [also never played] but with a Frisbee. I'm sure it'll go all wrong. You know like "horribly" wrong and all that. As you know “horribly” is my favorite kind of gone wrong.

 This year I decided to sign up for more than I ever have in the past two years I've participated. Why? Because I'm crazy! Oh yes. I'm super crazy! I'll come at you like a spider monkey! I WILL!

My events look like this:
  • 1 - mile Walk
  • Disc Golf
  • Dodgeball
  • 100m Dash - Track
  • 3 on 3 Basketball
  • 3 on 3 Soccer
  • Bowling
  • Tug O War
What doesn't humiliate kill me makes me stronger, right? I cannot wait until July when this is all over, like a bad dream. Wish me g'luck!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wish you luck! and fun!

Post a Comment

KiK loves comments, feedback, and suggestions. Got something to say? Say it. If you'd prefer to contact Kimberlee directly, send an email to: kimberlee [dot] bourdon [at] gmail [dot] com